Cyber Train is a web-based, role orientated training management system designed to manage employee training requirements, enrollments, and certifications, easily and accurately.
This simple to use tool empowers supervisors, instructors and employees by making information regarding classes, course requirements, programs and certifications available via the web and not just through the HR department. This intuitive, highly automated, and powerful software is the perfect tracking solution to help ensure that your employees receive the training they need.
Better Training Management with Cyber Train
Do you feel overwhelmed by the cumbersome processes you use to manage your employee training requirements? Cyber Train can help. With Cyber Train you can track employee and non-employee training requirements, current enrollments, certification tracks and multi-course programs easily. The robust self-service portal allows access to information and functionality by the employee, supervisor, instructor or training manager. So you won’t get anymore calls from employees or supervisors wondering what courses need to be taken when! Cyber Train is the learning management system that makes your job easier.
Cyber Train ensures employees are in compliance with job requirements through a review of certification expiration, courses due, notifications and accreditation requirements. Stop the compliance violations today with Cyber Train.
Cyber Train has everything you need to effectively manage your training programs
Ensure your employees receive the training they need on time, every time with Cyber Train. This in-house or hosted, role-oriented, robust self- service tool manages the entire training process and can be configured to meet client specific training processes.
Cyber Train Benefits:
- Track employee and non-employee training requirements, current enrollments, certifications and programs
- Self-service portal allows access to information and functionality by the employee, supervisor, instructor or training manager
- Ease the tracking of training requirements with automatic notification of upcoming certification expirations to employees, supervisors and training managers
- Automated supervisor approval process streamlines communication and reduces delays
- Allow employees to submit both tuition reimbursement requests and external training requests and track them throughout the automated routing and approval process
- Ease of process flow with advanced automation of administrative processes and built in communication tools
- Curriculum creation allows set up of logical flow of required classes and programs, allowing users to track when employees are in the process of completing requirements
- Limit class enrollment to certain organizational levels or to desired number of students
- Ensures employees are in compliance with job requirements through a review of certification expiration, courses due, notifications and accreditation requirements
- Automatically add training requirements to employee based on job title, organization level or supervisor initiated
- Ensure knowledge transfer of training information to students with Cyber Train online testing