When your company has hundreds of employees working in offices around the country or even around the globe, the need for a comprehensive human resources information system becomes a serious concern.
We at HRMS Solutions understand the human capital challenges facing architectural, engineering and environmental (AE&E) firms. Finding a holistic, end-to-end HRIS solution that provides more than traditional HR functionality to help manage the firms talent is critically important in today's economy.
Your team needs an HRIS solution that works seamlessly with Deltek Vision and provides comprehensive capabilities to manage your decentralized workforce.
Upon completing the request form, we will email you the latest HRIS Vendor Comparison Report.
- Begin the process of narrowing the search for HRIS vendors
- A side-by-side comparison of features, functionality, delivery model, customer support, vendor viability and estimated costs
Top Features Driving HR Technology Investments for A E &E Firms
- A Web-based System with Multiple Deployment Options: On-Premise, Cloud or Hybrid
- Recruiting and Candidate Self-Service
- Requisition Management
- Intelligent Work-Flow and System Alerts
- Training and Development
- Performance Management (180° or 360°)
- Succession Planning
- International Capabilities (including multi-currency and multiple languages)
- Employee Self-Service
- Manager Self-Service
- Benefit Administration and Open Enrollment
- Compensation Management
- Salary Planning
- Metric and Analytical Reporting
- System Configurability and Personalization Tools
Back To Top