An industry-leading, customizable human resource managment solution, Sage HRMS helps companies optimize their HR business processes as well as maximize their Return On Employee Investment (ROEI)™. Developed by HR professionals for HR professionals, Sage HRMS delivers a tightly integrated set of comprehensive features and functionality that increase efficiency and improve productivity at every level in the organization.
With Sage HRMS, you can successfully meet and respond to the HR management challenges you face every day in the areas of payroll, benefits, employee self-service, attendance, recruiting, training, workforce analytics, and more. By automating and streamlining your day-to-day HR business processes using Sage HRMS, you and your staff are freed up to spend more time and energy on the business asset that is most vital to your company—your employees.
Sage HRMS includes support for companies in the U.S. and Canada, and can even support companies with employees in both countries.
Sage HRMS Key Features
Sage HRMS combines low cost, ease of use, and the ability to dynamically share information with executives, managers, and employees. From on-demand information sharing to process automation and real-time business alerts, Sage HRMS is designed to support executive analysis and decision-making.
- Quick Access to Critical Information - Easily view key employee information, including demographics, insurance and savings benefits, skills, education, compensation, and employee attachments.
- Comprehensive Benefits - Track unlimited benefit plans, generate reports, define eligibility criteria, and automatically calculate precise employee, dependent, and employer premium and benefits costs.
- Time-Off Management - A full set of features provides for all types of time-off tracking, including incident-based time off, such as jury duty, medical leave, and bereavement.
- FMLA Tracking - Assign regular leaves of absence, manage and report on leaves of absence covered by FMLA, track medical certification and recertification dates, and track FMLA time taken.
- U.S. Government Compliance and Reporting - Accurately manage government requirements for regulations such as EEO-1, EEO-4, I-9 citizenship verification, Vets-100A, and OSHA.
- Canadian Government Compliance and Reporting - Manage essential data for government reporting and reduce compliance risks with standard reports including EE audit reports 1-6, OHS accident analyses, and WSIB Employer’s Report Form 7 (Ontario).
- COBRA and HIPAA Compliance - Provides automated, personalized notification letters that describe coverage options and costs, supplies billing statements and mailing labels, and completes eligibility reports for COBRA management.
- Security - Sophisticated, multilevel security options allow you to control which groups have access to data at any level-even field level.
- Powerful Standard Reports - Over 100 standard reports can be previewed, printed, and exported to a file, available to help you improve your company’s analytic capabilities.
- Advanced Customization - Customize menus and panels, create new actions for employees, change existing actions and processes, and even augment reports and toolbars. Control how information is categorized and viewed.
- Easy Import/Export Capabilities - Select your own import/export criteria with the ability to establish reusable templates and transfer critical HR information on a routine basis, quickly and accurately.
Sage HRMS Extended Solutions:
Sage Employee Self-Service (Sage ESS) - Enable your employees to request time off, review pay history, update contact information, request training, and more—with just a few mouse clicks.
Sage Benefits Enrollment - Save countless hours and piles of paperwork by moving benefits to open enrollment online. Empower employees to make their own benefits elections through the Internet or intranet. Sage Benefits Enrollment includes year-round life events management allowing employees to update information such as marital status and dependents.
Sage Benefits Messenger - Cut the costs and complexity of benefits administration by securely automating the communication of employee benefits enrollment data to health insurance carriers. This powerful solution will eliminate the need to submit paper enrollment forms or create and maintain customized electronic file formats.
Sage HRMS Train - Ensure your employees receive the training they need on time, every time with Sage HRMS Train. Effectively establish and administer internal training programs and keep track of employee certifications.
Sage HRMS OrgPlus - Help yourself and your employees better understand your company’s strategy and structure, as well as everyone’s role in achieving organizational objectives, by automating the creation of company organizations charts.
HR Actions® for Sage HRMS- HR Actions® for Sage HRMS, by Delphia Consulting, is a web-based workflow engine that allows you to easily create paperless forms and automate your business processes. Dashboard capability is available for total visibility of your workforce transactions in the routing and approval process.
Sage KnowledgeSync for Sage HRMS - Closely track all your business data, both within Sage HRMS and beyond. Powered by Vineyardsoft, Sage KnowledgeSync provides your organization with much-needed exception management. KnowledgeSync identifies and responds to conditions that fall outside of your organization’s standard operating procedures (e.g. a contract that is about to expire, an employee returning from a leave of absence, or a new hire) and helps your organization avoid saying, "If only we had known.”
Cyber Recruiter® for Sage HRMS - Effectively manage and communicate during the entire recruiting process with Cyber Recruiter® for Sage HRMS, by Visibility Software. Cyber Recruiter helps fill open positions more quickly and efficiently. Recruiters, hiring managers, and their staff can focus more on core recruiting activities while eliminating administrative tasks.
Sage HRMS Whitepapers
Back To Top