Thank you for your interest in our Time & Labor Management Planning Guide.
We're confident that this Guide will help you reduce your evaluation time by half, avoid making costly mistakes and allow you to focus on creating a short list of potential vendors that can solve your project objectives.
This Time & Labor Management Planning Guide will help you select the right Time and Attendance Management solution for your company and assist you in securing funding for this project in these difficult economic conditions.
Upon completing the request form to the right, we will email you the Time & Labor Management Planning Guide.
Time & Labor Management Planning Guide Benefits and Highlights are:
- How to Get Your Project Funded - This section identifies five compelling reasons why Time & Labor solutions are justified, where they bring your business an ROI (Return On Investment) and how to get your project justified.
- Recommended Evaluation Criteria - This section illustrates the six decision criteria you can use to quickly filter through the 100+ Time and Attendance software vendors to select the right solution for your project.
- Defining Your T ime and Attendance Functional Areas - This section includes a list of feature/functionality areas that will help you to define the requirements for your Time & Labor project.
- Evaluation Approach to Vendor Selection - A flow chart illustrating our easy to use four-phase evaluation approach to Time & Labor Management software vendor selection. This chart will make the vendor selection process easy to understand.
Do you need help finding a consultant for your Time & Attendance Project?
We offer affordable consulting services that can:
- Review Existing Business Process
- Help Justify Investments in Time & Labor Technology
- Find and Coordinate Time & Labor Vendors for Your Project
If you have questions or would like to learn more about our consulting services, please call us toll-free at (800) 726-7051 or Visit our HRIS Advisory services page for more information.