With TimeForce time & attendance software, you can collect time, manage time, and process time to more effectively manage your employee time and attendance data. Move beyond outdated time clocks and employee time and attendance formats and embrace an easy to use system that can positively affect all of your human resource needs.
Collect Time: Choose from a wide variety of time collection hardware and/or software options. We have a solution for any work environment, and all integrate seamlessly with TimeForce. See more about our time clocks here.
Manage Time: All of your time collection methods integrate seamlessly with TimeForce II, a robust and powerful software system that helps you easily manage your time collection data.
Process Time: Once you are ready to process your time data for payroll, simply lock the payroll cycle and export. With TimeForce II you can export to nearly every available payroll software or third-party payroll processing bureau.
TimeForce makes managing your workforce more efficient, effective, and accurate. Best of all, TimeForce can quickly pay for itself in time savings, reduction of time theft and elimination of payroll errors. TimeForce will help you:
- Improve employee productivity by replacing all manual time sheet calculations, overtime, shift differentials, and rate calculations with 100% pay rule automation
- Reduce employee grievances by ensuring a consistent application across your workforce of rules and company policies
- Restrict unnecessary overtime and other exceptions by having access to this information quickly
- Assign resources more effectively and reduce the time needed to schedule employees
- Eliminate the need to calculate time cards
- Eliminate manual payroll errors
- Reduce the time required to schedule employees
- Do away with timecard preparation, collection, filling, and storage
- Significantly cut down on payroll processing time
- Lower tardiness rate overall
- Makes holiday management easy
- Eliminates unauthorized hours
- Eliminate the need to calculate vacation, sick, or compensation time accruals
- Identify and eliminate time abuses (break, meal, buddy punching, etc.)
- Be more productive, efficient and profitable
TimeForce is effective for both hourly and salaried personnel. It replaces manual punch clocks and paper timesheets with a simple but powerful software system.
One of the greatest attributes of TimeForce is that each component integrates seamlessly with each other. No matter what tools you need, every time clock, each software module, and all services combine to create the overall tailored system to completely addresses your time and attendance and workforce management needs.
Dependable time clock and time tracking solutions for any workplace environment. Employees can clock in using time clock hardware, software, remote devices, or a combination of all three. Hardware options include wall-mounted time clocks, proximity readers, biometric (fingerprint) readers, and more. Remote options allow time to be entered with a PDA, cell phone or other mobile devices.
Real-Time or "push" Capable Clocks
Real-time compatible clocks "push" punch data to TimeForce as it happens—providing you with an up-to-the-minute live picture of your workforce status. These clocks are now available with "onDemand" for TimeForce II users
Biometric Clocks and Accessories
Biometric time clocks verify employees' identities based on their unique finger, hand or vein scan. Employee privacy remains protected, as there is no actual fingerprint stored in the system-just a mathematical template.
Remote time entry can be done with our mobile applications for TimeForce II, telephone login, or our portable rugged-edition time clocks.
Online or Web-based Solutions
Allow your employees to clock in from the convenience of their own computer. Employees enter time through their web browser on a desktop or laptop computer. TimeForce then records the information.
Direct Keypad Entry
With Direct Keypad Entry, a keypad on the clock is used to type in a personal identification number. This PIN is used to clock in and out.
Magnetic Swipe Card
Magnetic Swipe Cards work like a credit card. They have a magnetic stripe on one side that employees slide through the time clock to record hours worked.
Proximity Cards don't require the user to slide the card through the reader. The user flashes the card in front of the time clock (read distance is 1" or less above the surface of the clock). Cards can be read through wallets, purses and pockets.
Barcode Swipe Cards utilize the 3 of 9 and 2 of 7 barcodes. Like the Magnetic Swipe Cards, employees slide the card through the time clock. Barcodes can also be scanned with a wand or gun.
Hand Shape Recognition
Hand Shape Recognition uses the unique size and shape of employees' hands to record their time. There are no cards to create, administer, carry, or lose. Available on the HandPunch 1000.
Back To Top