TimeStar Enterprise™ is web-native comprehensive time & attendance automation and labor management solution, which is scalable to meet the demands of organizations ranging from mid-to-large market organizations.
Developed to achieve seamless integration with leading enterprise HRIS, payroll and accounting platforms, TimeStar Enterprise enables you to collect, analyze, and make immediate decisions based on your employees' labor data - all in "real-time" via the Internet. Even the most complicated time and labor rules, differential pays, attendance policies, leave accrual plans, union regulations and scheduling requirements are accommodated with pinpoint precision.
TimeStar Enterprise features include:
- TimeStar is a true real-time solution.
- TimeStar's 100% Internet-browser based user interface offers unparalleled accessibility.
- TimeStar's Microsoft® SQL-Server™ database is massively scalable from under 100 employees to thousands.
- TimeStar's logic engine is the most flexible in the industry and is capable of processing extremely complex rules.
- TimeStar offers seamless integration with leading Human Resource Software, Payroll Processing and Accounting Platforms and Bureaus.
- TimeStar's granular and flexible "roles-based" security supports highly-personalized employee self-service.
- TimeStar employs the industry standard, powerful Crystal Reports® reporting engine.
- TimeStar is engineered and supported entirely in-house, with no reliance on outsourcing or 3rd parties.
TimeStar Enterprise is a comprehensive enterprise workforce management application with a broad feature-set that combines efficiency with convenience. Personalized dashboard widgets and user drag and drop workflow favorites on TimeStar’s user home page reflect individuals’ preferences providing the most flexible product for each functional role within the enterprise. TimeStar’s timekeeping, scheduling, accruals, data collection and other modules round out the product lines of Sage Business Partners selling Sage Abra HRMS, Accpac, MAS 90 & 200, MAS 500, MIP Fund Accounting, Peachtree by Sage, Sage Timberline and many others.
TimeStar Enterprise has a sleek look and feel with personalized dashboard widgets to allow users increased efficiency to quickly view and access their favorite modules. The functionality of summary timecard views allows drilldown to any element of an employee’s time and labor data in a single click. A variety of customizable list filtering is available to take complex chunks of information and organize them into usable and user friendly formats.
Data Collection Options
Mix and match these technologies to accommodate your entire workforce and that best match your business goals:
- Mobile devices, GPS and telephony
- Web timesheets for on-line data entry
- Web punching
- Biometrics: hand-geometry and fingerprint units
- Badge-based terminals including:
barcode, magnetic stripe, proximity and key fobs
For more information about SaaS (Software as a Service) options see TimeStar OnDemand for more information.
Click image to enlarge