Many Electric Cooperatives are still handling their HR processes manually.
Join us on August 25th at 11:00 AM MST for a 45 minute webinar of Epicor HCM and let us show you why clients like Benton PUD, Kenergy, Mid-Carolina Electric, Oklahoma Electric, Rappahannock Electric, Trico Electric and Upshur Rural Electric have invested in HR technology.
What you will learn in 45 minutes?
- Why Electric Cooperatives are investing in Epicor HCM
- Identifying critical functional areas to help you better manage your workforce
- How Epicor HCM integrates with iVUE Enterprise
Top Reasons Electric Cooperatives Invest in HR Technology
- Integration to iVUE
- Employee Engagement and Self Service
- Performance Reviews & Goals Management
- Benefits Administration and Open Enrollment
- Training, Certification and Competency Tracking
- OSHA Incident Tracking and Federal Compliance Reports
- Company Property Tracking
- Workflow and Alerts
- Reporting & Analytics
What our clients say about their investment?
“We wanted to utilize technology to bring us into the 21st century by eliminating paper and allowing us to be more efficient and enhance the service we provide to our employees.”
~ Doug Murphy, Administrative Services Manager, Upshur Electric ~
“After researching several HCM Systems offered by HRMS Solutions, we selected the Epicor HCM because it was a complete system, offered in-depth recruiting and performance functionality, and had proven integration with NISC’s iVUE® Enterprise.”
~ Erica Barnes, Employee Relations Administrator, Mid-Carolina Electric ~
“Epicor HCM’s training & development functionality, which includes the ability to track and notify employees and managers on activities related to certifications and competencies, were key to the decision process.”
~ Keith Ellis, VP HR, Kenergy Electric ~
Register today – seating is limited!
Register today by submitting the form below.