Friday, March 10th at 1:00pm EST/11:00am MST/10:00am PST
Many Electric Cooperatives and Utility companies are still handling their HR processes manually. The investment in a human capital management solution can streamline your HR processes, empower employees and managers through self service, and provide reporting and analytics to gain valuable insight into your workforce.
Join us for a 45 minute webinar to better understand why clients like Benton PUD, Kenergy, Mid-Carolina Electric, Oklahoma Electric, Rappahannock Electric, Trico Electric and Upshur Rural Electric have invested in HR technology.
What you will learn in 45 minutes?
- Why Utilities and Electric Cooperatives are investing in Epicor HCM
- What critical HR functional areas are used to better manage your workforce
- How Epicor HCM integrates with iVUE Enterprise
Top Reasons Electric Cooperatives Invest in HR Technology
- Integration to iVUE
- Employee Engagement and Self Service
- Performance Reviews & Goals Management
- Benefits Administration and Open Enrollment
- Training, Certification and Competency Tracking
- OSHA Incident Tracking and Federal Compliance Reports
- Company Property Tracking
- Workflow and Alerts
- Reporting & Analytics
Register today – seating is limited!
Register today by submitting the form below.