HR technology is a rapidly changing market that continues to see ongoing M&A activity and the addition of new vendors offering pioneering solutions in the areas of HR, payroll, time and talent management. The marketplace is crowded, complex and confusing.
In this HR.com webcast Mike Maiorino and Sandi Krason review the HR technology landscape and current challenges in this congested industry. They also examine and share recommendations to successfully evaluate, select and purchase HR, Payroll and Talent Management solutions to meet your specific requirements.
- Challenges in the HR Technology Landscape
- Where to Begin the Process of Sourcing HR Technology
- The Importance of Knowing Thyself
- The Fundamentals of How to Identify and Evaluate Vendors
- Vendor Demonstrations Considerations
- Contract Review and Negotiation Tactics
- Final Vendor Selection Criteria
Request access and watch this webcast and you just might learn how not to become the proud owner of aisle #5 – or the proud owner of HR technology that is wrong for your organization.
Fill out the form below to request access to this recorded webcast. One of our account executives will be in touch with you shortly with a password.