HR technology is a rapidly changing market that continues to see ongoing M&A activity and the addition of new vendors offering pioneering solutions in the areas of HR, payroll, time and talent management. The marketplace is crowded, complex and confusing.
Join us us for a free, HRCI-certified, webcast as we review the HR technology landscape, current challenges in this congested industry, and share recommendations to successfully evaluate, select and purchase HR, Payroll and Talent Management solutions.
Some recommendations we will cover include:
- Knowing Thyself
- Identifying and Evaluating Vendors
- Reviewing the Different Types of Systems: HRIS vs. HCM vs. HRMS
- Preparing for Vendor Demonstrations
- Narrowing Down the Search
- Reviewing and Negotiating the Contracts
- Selecting a Final Vendor
- Knowing Thy Vendor and Thyself Again
Attend this webcast and you just might learn how not to become the proud owner of Aisle #5 – or HR technology that is wrong for your organization or never gets successfully deployed.
This webcast qualifies for 1.0 HRCI credit and 1.0 SHRM credit